Over 400,000 hours of one-to-one and small group tuition delivered across hundreds of schools throughout England and Wales.
Access to our quality tutors is one of the major benefits for schools choosing the
Tuition-Works service. Teaching Personnel has over 3,000 fully vetted teachers and over 1,000 learning support assistants available for small group and one-to-one tuition.
Aside from our past experience with the implementation of bespoke programmes of tuition, schools choosing to work with Teaching Personnel will benefit from:
- A shared appreciation of your education objectives and a commitment to finding the best possible candidate for each specific role
- Value derived from reduced costs when compared to recruiting and vetting tutors directly
- Access to a population of fully vetted teachers ideally suited to providing tuition during the school day, in school holiday periods and at weekends
- Bespoke school/teacher matching technology ensuring tuition programmes are arranged and implemented quickly
- A team of Recruitment Consultants with the time and resources available to vet tutors thoroughly and match them to your requirements
- Free added value services providing extremely efficient recruitment administration for school managers
- Staffing solutions for your other requirements including, daily supply staff, SEN support, long-term and permanent staff
- Easing pressures on permanent staff, allowing them to focus on class teaching and other education priorities
- An honest, professional and efficient service