Register for Work in UK Schools through Teaching Personnel
Thank you for choosing to register with Teaching Personnel. There are a number of
ways that Teaching Personnel can help find you to find the type of work you desire.
Whether you are seeking supply work as soon as possible or wish to be marketed to
schools for a future long-term post, we can tailor our service to meet your needs.
Please Select Your Current Residency
Once you have registered your details on our website, a Recruitment Consultant will
contact you by telephone or email.
If you have any questions regarding registration please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that to complete your full registration with Teaching Personnel you
will be required to attend a registration interview at one of our offices. Before
your arrival in the UK we hope to process as much of your registration as possible
ensuring we can find you work in schools without delay.
What do I need to apply?
Teaching Personnel employ both primary and secondary teachers from overseas. To
join our team, please use the checklist below and see if you are eligible:
- You must be recognised as a qualified teacher in your country of training, hold
an education degree or postgraduate teaching qualification and these qualifications
must be recognised as comparable in the UK.
- You need to hold or be eligible for a passport or visa that entitles you to live
and work in the UK. Please see our right to work section for details.
- You must provide proof of criminal clearance from your home country from within
the last 3 years upon your arrival in the UK.
- You must provide proof of identity such as a passport or birth certificate upon
your arrival in the UK.
- You must complete or have an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check at your registration
interview in the UK
- You must provide details of 2 valid referees from schools where you have taught
within the last 6 years.
- You must possess a good command of spoken and written English.
- It is essential to bring original or certified copies of all the originals of above
documents to the UK.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to process work permits or visas on behalf of overseas