Specialist Tuition and Interventions From Teaching Personnel - Raising Standards in Education

Register for Work in UK Schools through Teaching Personnel

Thank you for choosing to register with Teaching Personnel. There are a number of ways that Teaching Personnel can help find you to find the type of work you desire.

Whether you are seeking supply work as soon as possible or wish to be marketed to schools for a future long-term post, we can tailor our service to meet your needs.

Please Select Your Current Residency

Once you have registered your details on our website, a Recruitment Consultant will contact you by telephone or email.

If you have any questions regarding registration please contact us at info@teachingintheuk.com

Please note that to complete your full registration with Teaching Personnel you will be required to attend a registration interview at one of our offices. Before your arrival in the UK we hope to process as much of your registration as possible ensuring we can find you work in schools without delay.

Have you previously registered with Teaching Personnel?

Please select where you are currently living:

What do I need to apply?

Teaching Personnel employ both primary and secondary teachers from overseas. To join our team, please use the checklist below and see if you are eligible:

  • You must be recognised as a qualified teacher in your country of training, hold an education degree or postgraduate teaching qualification and these qualifications must be recognised as comparable in the UK.
  • You need to hold or be eligible for a passport or visa that entitles you to live and work in the UK. Please see our right to work section for details.
  • You must provide proof of criminal clearance from your home country from within the last 3 years upon your arrival in the UK.
  • You must provide proof of identity such as a passport or birth certificate upon your arrival in the UK.
  • You must complete or have an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check at your registration interview in the UK
  • You must provide details of 2 valid referees from schools where you have taught within the last 6 years.
  • You must possess a good command of spoken and written English.
  • It is essential to bring original or certified copies of all the originals of above documents to the UK.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to process work permits or visas on behalf of overseas applicants.
Scroll To Top
Candidate Login

Login here to the Teaching Personnel Candidate Portal:
Candidate Login

School Login

Login here to the Teaching Personnel School Portal to View Vetting reports, sign timesheets and manage your bookings:
School Login

About Teaching Personnel
Teaching Personnel has provided tutors for over 800,000 staff days of tuition and intervention support.
Teaching Personnel can offer you tutoring work during the school day, at weekends and during school holiday periods.